Leaders In Care
Leaders in Care have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chemotherapy Nurse to join a nationally recognised, award winning, luxury private hospital close to Marylebone.
This non-profit Hospital has a supportive and warm working culture where your contribution is valued. This is an amazing opportunity to enhance your skills and provide a range of haematological and solid tumour chemotherapy treatments, as defined in the patient’s care plan. This is a full time, permanent position working 37.5 hours / 3 shifts per week.
Chemotherapy Nurse Duties:
- The postholder will facilitate the provision of a co-ordinated, high quality inpatient service to cancer patients in consultation with the inpatient manager.
- To be competent in the recognition of life threatening and or oncology emergencies and act appropriately.
- Network and co-ordinate with specialist practitioners and the multi-disciplinary team to ensure dissemination of holistic patient care.
- Exercise the following clinical skills: Toxicity assessments. IV chemotherapy. Oral chemotherapy. Pump disconnections, Line care, IM/SC injections
Skills & Experience Required:
- Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration
- Post registration course within this specialist field (such as Chemotherapy Administration)
- Minimum of 6 month’s experience in Oncology Nursing
Benefits any successful Chemotherapy Nurse:
- Competitive salary £39,500 – £44,500 per annum
- Contributory pension scheme (up to 20%)
- Exceptional opportunities for training and development
- Private healthcare cover
- 33 days annual leave
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to excel as a specialist Chemotherapy Nurse, please click “APPLY” or contact Ehsan at Leaders in Care on 07533113393 for further information.
REF – LIC_SJ_SOUTH_JUN