We have an exciting new opportunity for a Clinic Nurse to join an established Dialysis Clinic in Ipswich. You will provide life-enhancing renal care to patients with chronic kidney disease. Starting salary of up to £33,719 plus a £3,000 welcome bonus. If you have no Dialysis experience you will have the starting salary of £28,137. Working 37.5 hours per week – no night shifts or Sunday working. A comprehensive professional training programme will be provided to you, including on-the-job training, e-learning and access to in-house education.
To Apply for the role – Dialysis Nurse / Clinic Nurse – we are looking for the following;
- NMC Registered RGN
- 1 year+ experience in general nursing /newly qualified nurse applications are also welcomed.
- (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential) – full training is provided.
What you will be offered as a Clinic Nurse / Dialysis Nurse;
- Full Time – permanent role – 37.5 hours per week
- Shift hours from Monday to Saturday 06:30am – 23:30pm and there are no nights or Sunday working
- Competitive starting salary of up to £33,719 depending on experience
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Paid breaks
- A focus on internal development and career progression with opportunities to undertake relevant study
- 35 Days Holiday (inclusive of 8 days bank holiday) increasing with service
- Christmas and New Years Day off
- Correctly fitted and tested PPE
- Free Uniform (*3), Tea & Coffee, Flu Vaccine and Christmas Meal
- Life Assurance, Employee benefit scheme via Perkbox, Stakeholder Company Pension
To be considered for this role as a Clinic Nurse please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Chloe on 02038905025 or email at