Leaders In Care
Do you enjoy leading a team in a small service where quality of care is the top priority? This is an opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Manager in Leeds to join a company where all homes are made up of small 10 bed units, giving your team the opportunity to really work closely with the people they support and celebrate in their progress. Alongside this they maintain some of the best staffing levels in the industry with 1 nurse and 4-6 support staff per 10 bed unit, plus all unit managers, clinical leads, and home managers all registered nurses and over 95% of the groups homes are rated Good or Outstanding by CQC
You will join the team as a Clinical Nurse Manager in this 30-bed home which split over 3 units of 10. Each unit looks after conditions including complex mental health, Neuro-disability, brain injury and stoke, complex dementia, physical disabilities, and challenging behaviour for adults aged 18+.
Training and Career development
- Comprehensive, fully paid induction programme including online training, face to face training, updating clinical skills that may need refreshing and shadow shifts
- Continuing professional development with opportunities to take accredited qualifications such as management or qualifications relating to specialist conditions
- Regular performance reviews will keep you on track to achieve your career goals
- Opportunities for development into home manager
Package and rewards
- Annual Salary £39,000.00 plus £1500 welcome bonus
- 40 hour contract comprising of 2 x 12 hour clinical shifts and 2 x 8 hour super nummary shifts.
- Employee assistant programmes
- Pension Plan
- Paid NMC membership
- Free parking and Free Uniform
- Lifestyle and retail discounts
- Hot meals provided on break times even when your lunch break is a 3am in the morning
To be successful in this role
- You will be a fully qualified registered nurse with a valid NMC Pin
- Due to the nature of the conditions, you will be either a Mental Health Nurse RMN or Learning Disability Nurse RNLD with an interest in learning some general nursing skills OR a Registered General Nurse RGN with an existing knowledge of the Mental health act and some experience working with complex mental health conditions
- Leadership experience as a nurse unit manager, charge nurse, clinical lead nurse, senior nurse or similar
- Private care home is not essential, you need experience of acute or complex mental or physical health and a passion for providing outstanding qualify care.
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information about this role or other Registered Nurse opportunities in the Leeds area, click apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care