Leaders In Care
COMMISSIONING HOME MANAGER – SOUTHPORT
SALARY £60,000 PLUS ATTRACTIVE BONUS OF UP TO 100%
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager to work as Commissioning Home Manager for a well-established private health care provider with state-of-the-art purpose built home in Southport.
You will be an integral part of the team working in partnership with your commissioning and regional manager to commission the Home. This service is not completed yet so the Home is in need of input for the dynamics of the rooms as well as the communal living spaces.
You will support, mentor and induct staff into the home, recruit new staff when working in the newly built home. Experience of commissioning a home would be useful. You will ensure quality is developed along with improvement plans identifying actions required to meet and exceed the company and CQC requirements.
The criteria to be successful in applying for this role:
- Experience in Elderly Care- with Good CQCs
- Care home management background including supporting other managers within the group in nursing or residential care homes
- Experienced in change management with investigation and root cause analysis skills
- Proven experience at Home Manager level with good or improved CQC reports
- Established turnaround or multi-site experience
- Nursing Qualification is essential
- Willingness to travel
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this position, please click APPLY and Tom Sims from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application or call 07950769147 – Ref. LIC_SJ_TS_OCT