Leaders In Care
Exciting opportunity for a Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse to join an exciting new 20 bed mental health service in Preston. £17.00 per hour with paid break, contracts 36, 42 or 48 on all days or all nights.
The new services will be supported by sister properties on the same site as part of a small to mid size family run company specialising in Mental Health and Complex Care. You will be part of a multi discipline team supporting adults aged 18+ delivering high quality care to residents and their families.
- £17.00 per hour with paid breaks
- Full or part time available
- All days or all nights available
- Annual Salary – 36 hours £31824. 42 hours £37128, 48 hours £42432
- You will be a registered mental health nurse RMN or learning disability nurse RNLD
- Applications from general nurse RGN will also be considered with complex care experience and knowledge of mental health act.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Passion for providing compassionate care and high standards
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new opportunity in the Preston area, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya on 0161 713 0389 for more information