Leaders In Care
This is an opportunity for a Nurse Unit Manager RGN, RMN or RNLD to join a private healthcare provider with a passion for excellence. This award-winning group are rated in the top 15 providers for care homes in the UK, as well as winning investor in people awards and The Great British Regional Care award.
You will be working within a beautiful, purpose-built home in Bury for residential care, general nursing nursing, dementia, respite, or short stay, palliative care and Parkinson’s care.
Inductions and Training
- You will receive excellent training through a bespoke online learning management system
- Face to face training workshops with a specialist leaning and development team,
- Shadow shifts with experienced members of the team
- Your ongoing learning and development will include funded accredited training opportunities such as a Dementia or Management Qualification
- Career advancement opportunities within a large group such as fast track pathways to clinical lead /clinical services manager positions
Package and Benefits for Nurse Unit Manager
- The salary for a Nurse Unit Manager RMN, RGN or RNLD is £18.50ph with Paid Breaks
- Full time permanent contracts 36 or 42 hours working all days
- Shifts scheduled four weeks in advance
- Free Parking
- Assistance with revalidation
- Skilled training to help career development
- NMC Pin renewal
- Extra rewards for passing probation, attendance, ideas, employee of the month and more…
To apply for the position
- You must be a fully qualified Registered Nurse either RGN, RMN or RNLD,
- Experience as a unit manager is not essential, if you are a registered nurse and looking to step up this is a company who can support you.
- You must hold a current NMC PIN
- Previous care home is not essential, just a passion for providing high quality care.
If you would like more information on this unit manager post, to apply for this position or to get more details on Registered Nurse opportunities in the Bury area click apply now or call Taya at leaders in care today.