Leaders In Care
Leaders in Care are looking to recruit a Nursing Home Manager in the Knowsley area of Liverpool, Merseyside. You will be managing a 40 bed, general nursing and residential Home. We are looking for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD), with a proven track record of managing an elderly nursing service rated as Good with the CQC.
You will be an experienced Nursing Home Manager, confident in managing relationships, experience of working with commissioners and experience increasing occupancy levels.
We are looking for a Manager with strong leadership abilities, strong values about quality care provision, and experience of managing teams in order to deliver first-class nursing and residential care. Reporting to the regional manager, you will take the lead in the day to day management of the home.
To qualify for the role, you will have:
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Manager
- Registered Nurse qualification and active NMC Pin
- Strong people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
In return, you will be offered a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
- Competitive salary – circa £56,000
- £2,000 welcome bonus
- Management bonus scheme
- Comprehensive induction
- Contributory pension scheme
If you would like further details about working as Nursing Home Manager in Knowsley, Liverpool, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.