Leaders In Care
PERIPATETIC NURSE QUALIFIED MANAGER – NORTH WEST – TRAVEL REQUIRED
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Nurse Qualified Home Manager to work as Peripatetic Manager for a well-established private health care provider with Homes across the North West.
You will be an integral part of the team working in partnership with your line manager to manage homes within the group either without a manager or until a manager is found as well as managing crisis scenarios. You may be required to be in one home for approx. 1 year in order to meet CQC requirements before moving onto your next project.
You will support, mentor and induct staff within home, recruit new staff when working. You will ensure quality is developed along with improvement plans identifying actions required to meet and exceed the company and CQC requirements. You will be expected to work in homes to cover sickness, holidays and periods where no manager is in place.
The criteria to be successful in applying for this role:
- Care home management background including supporting other managers within the group in nursing or residential care homes
- Experienced in change management with investigation and root cause analysis skills
- Proven experience at Home Manager level with good or improved CQC reports
- Established turnaround or multi-site experience
- Nursing Qualification is essential
- Willingness to travel
If you feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to apply for this position or call 07950769147, please click APPLY and Tom from Leaders in Care will be in touch shortly to discuss your application – Ref.