Leaders In Care
This Exciting opportunity to join a market leading luxury healthcare provider is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an experienced Registered Home Manager. The successful candidate will oversee the running of this luxury care home based in Cambridgeshire with the support of a well-seasoned Clinical Deputy Home Manager.
Working within this prestigious company who have ongoing progressive plans to grow, the successful Registered Home Manager will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into Regional, Quality and Director level appointments.
A snapshot of the Registered Home Manager starting package is:
- Up to £80,000.00 pa base salary
- Performance Bonus
- 40 Hours per week – Monday – Friday / 9am – 5pm
- 33 days annual leave including Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Contribution
- Development opportunities to Regional and Director Level
This magnificent home is truly breath taking and finished to the highest standard possible.
Criteria for this Registered Home Manager opportunity:
- Home Management Experience
- Highly knowledgeable of CQC guidance and other regulatory bodies
- Credible with multiple stakeholders, a strong leader
- Is able to achieve goals through collaboration with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong business acumen and commercial understanding of running an elderly care home
Responsibilities for this Registered Home Manager opportunity include:
- You will play a key role within the home to ensure the best possible person-centred care is delivered
- You will take responsibility for the running of the home and ensure that the company’s policies and procedures and all legal requirements are met
- You will work to ensure that all staff members contribute to the best of their ability to the efficient running of the home
Naturally being such a key home within the group the successful candidate will go on to become a leading player in the company as it grows with key succession plans into home regional and operational level appointments.
If this exciting new opportunity sounds of interest to you and you meet all the above criteria, please click ‘Apply’ within the advert and Kio from Leaders in Care will be in touch very soon.