Leaders In Care
Would you like to work as a registered nurse for a family run company? This opportunity is with a small group of family run homes in the Northwest. You will work for their home in Southport which specialises general elderly nursing and dementia for age 60+.
As part of a group of 21 homes grouped close together, they can offer excellent training, support and career progression within the group.
Package and Benefits
- Salary £17.00 per hour with paid breaks
- Annual salary 36 hours £31824, 42 hours £37128 and 48 hours £42432
- Company career pathway programme and training academy
- Flexible working bank programme to pick up overtime as desired across 21 homes
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Fully funded DBS
- Free Uniform
To qualify for this position
- You must be a fully qualified adult nurse RGN, RGM or RNLD
- You must have good general clinical skills ideally including catheterisation, wound care, venepuncture and PEG feed, although training can be provided where refreshers are needed.
- You must have a current NMC registration
- You must be passionate about providing quality care
If you are a registered nurse and would like some more information about this or other RN position in the Southport area, don’t delay apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care.