Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse within a stunning, new build Nursing Home in Sale, Greater Manchester. You will be working within a luxury environment offering specialist nursing and palliative care.
- There is a full time role available for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work night shifts, from 8pm-8am, with permanent contracts of 36,42 or 48 hours per week available.
What you need to Apply:
- Registered Nurse Qualification – RGN or RMN
- Active NMC pin
- Excellent clinical skills – ideally experienced with syringe driver, catheter care and peg feeds – training will be provided in any areas needing updating.
Package & Benefits on offer as Registered Nurse:
- The salary is at a competitive rate of £18.50ph plus paid breaks
- Annual salaries are £34,632 (36hrs), £40,404 (42hrs), £46,176 (48hrs)
- NMC fee paid
- Overtime Bank holiday enhancements
- Paid training and support with revalidation
How to Apply:
If you are a Registered Nurse in Greater Manchester and would like further details about working as RN on night shifts, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.