Leaders In Care
We are looking for an experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) to join a state-of-the-art Mental Health hospital based in Croydon.
You will be joining a specialist Mental Health service provider who have won awards for their high standard of patient care and staff development. This particular 25-bed community step down service boasts an “Outstanding” for care in their latest CQC report, having an excellent environment for staff and service users alike.
Criteria for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a current NMC PIN
- Preceptorship positions available for newly qualified Nurses
- Ability to effectively lead and deputise in a clinical lead role
- Focused on patient centred care in a rehabilitation environment
- Background within inpatient services or community outreach
- Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983
Key benefits for this Registered Nurse role include:
- Attractive salary of £18.00 per hour based on 37.5 hours per week contract
- Working for an award winning provider within Mental Health and Learning Disability Care
- Free uniform provided
- 33 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
If you are a Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) with a passion for providing exceptional care within your setting and you have the required experience to apply for this role, please click APPLY or call Ehsan at Leaders in Care on 07533113393.
REF – LIC_SJ_EA_SEP