Leaders In Care
Leaders in Care are proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious ‘CQC Compliant’ Adult care service that are looking to add an exceptional Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD / RGN) to their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a state-of-the-art service, caring for adults who have acquired brain injuries and mental health conditions requiring specialist nursing care in Mansfield.
We are looking for experienced Registered Nurse (RMN / RGN / RNLD) with an excellent clinical track record who is driven to continually improve the service and the care provided.
- Assessing service user needs to create personalised care plans
- Administer and complete reviews of service user medication
- Leasing with other professionals, Doctors, CQC, Safeguarding and Relatives
- Oversee the care team and ensure shifts run smoothly and efficiently
- Assist with training new care assistants and nurses
This highly regarded service is a market leader in training and development for further career progression opportunities and hosts an impressive benefits package.
Key info for this Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) Opportunity:
* £18.00 for Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
* Enhanced Annual Leave Entitlement
* Career development opportunities
* Regular training courses available
* Paid NMC registration worth £120 per year
* Company pension scheme
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) with a passion for mental health and have all the skills and credentials outlined to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN or RNLD) in this Outstanding service, please either click APPLY or call Kio at Leaders in Care on 0161 416 6189.