Leaders In Care
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join the team of a highly rated home in Accrington rated good and outstanding by CQC. The home cares for a wide range of services users including Elderly and dementia, learning disability, mental health conditions, physical disability and younger adults.
As a Registered Nurse you will
- Work shifts from 8-8 days or nights full or part time
- You will lead, supervise and train the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care in a safe and supportive environment whilst promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect.
- General nursing duties-wound care, general observations, blood sugar testing and more
- Responsible for ordering, storing and administering medication
- Keeping accurate records
- Having a great relationship with the Resident, their families and any other parties in contact with them including doctors and other medical professionals.
- You will be a Registered Nurse RGN or RMN eith a current NMC Pin Number
- Passionate about providing quality care
Package and benefits for Registered Nurse
- £17.57 per hour, annual salary £35175 based on 38.5 hours – full and part time available
- Salary increases for length of service at 1 and 3 years up to £18.02
- Overtime paid at £26 per hour (subject to terms and conditions)
- Fantastic support with Induction through in house Learning and Development officer
- Full support if required with Revalidation from the Registered Manager
- Joint working with UCLAN
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge.
- Long service bonus
If you are a Registered Nurse seeking a new opportunity in Accrington, dont delay, apply now or contact Taya at Leaders in Care for more information.