Leaders In Care
Work as Registered Nurse within an exceptional nursing home in Preston. The Home provides Residential Care, Spinal Nursing Care, Acquired Brain Injury, Complex Nursing and Palliative Nursing Care and has an excellent reputation in the area.
We are looking for an RGN, RMN or RNLD and have a role available on days or nights depending on your preference. There is also a position available for a Senior Nurse on night shifts.
- There are 2 nursing units within the Home and a minimum of 3 Nurses on duty on both days and nights, so the maximum number of patients you would be responsible for is 12.
- Due to the complex conditions of residents, we are happy to hear from RGN, RMN or RNLD’s in the area.
- To apply for this role, you will have excellent clinical skills. Full training will be provided in any areas you need refreshing on, as your role with include tracheostomy care, catheter care, syringe drivers, pegs and ng feeds, venepuncture, NIV, cough assist, deep tracheal suction and complex wound management.
- Any of these skills can be taught in house so we are looking for a Registered Nurse with an aptitude for learning and someone who is keen to develop.
There are full time day or night shifts available working 3, 3.5 or 4 shifts per week. The salary is £17.50ph, any overtime is paid at £20ph and enhancements for main bank holidays.
Annual salaries are;
- £30,030 (3 shifts a week)
- £35,035 (working 3 shifts one week and 4 the next)
- £40,040 (4 shifts per week).
- The salary for Senior Nurse on nights is £18.50ph – £31,746 – £42,328.
You will receive an e-learning package and an extensive internal and external training package including Deaf awareness training, advanced tracheostomy training, autonomic dysreflexia study day and a tissue viability course. Our client is very committed to upskilling their nurses. Other benefits include a WPA healthcare scheme – this allows you to claim back for dental care, glasses prescriptions, physio, counselling etc.
If you are a Registered or Senior Nurse in Preston, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.