Leaders In Care
Work as a Registered Nurse RGN for a specialist private care home offering dementia, nursing, and continuous health care services. Based in south of Preston near Leyland this home is rated by CQC as Good in all areas.
As a Registered Nurse you will join a compassionate team delivering the highest possible quality, tailored care in a home from home environment with a company committed to excellence.
Full time days shifts working 12 hours with contracts available from 33 to 44 hours
As a Registered Nurse
- You will have a current NMC Pin
- Qualified as RGN with strong clinical skills and experience in elderly nursing and dementia
- Passionate about delivering quality care and improving quality of life
Package – Registered Nurse
- £17.34 per hour
- Annual salary 33 hours £29755, 38.5 hours £34714, 44 hours £39673
- NMC fees paid
- Medical Cash Plan
- Ongoing Training and Support for continued career development
If you are a registered nurse seeking a new position in Leyland and Preston areas, don’t delay, apply now or call Taya at Leaders in Care for more information