Leaders In Care
Work as RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse within a brand-new, purpose-built, complex nursing service in Hull. The Service has recently opened and provides care for up to 20 adults with complex mental and physical health needs and associated challenging behaviours. You will be working with younger adults who have a neuro-disability, acquired brain injury and mental health needs.
- With day or night shifts available, there are permanent contracts of 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week for an RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse.
- The salary offered equates to £35,000+ pa based on a 38.5 hour week (£17.50ph) and you will receive a £3000 welcome bonus.
To apply, you must be a Registered Nurse, RMN or RNLD Qualified, with an active NMC pin and mental health experience.
Benefits include a £3000 welcome bonus, pension scheme, 28 days holiday, free uniform, free car parking and free financial advice. You’ll also receive:
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months PLUS a paid enhanced DBS check
- RCNi CPD e-learning – offers support and training for revalidation
- Rewards – retail and leisure discounts
- Employee assistance programme – 24-hour helpline and face-to-face counselling
- Excellent training and progression opportunities within the organisation
If you are an RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse looking for a new role in Hull and would like further details, please Apply, or call Gemma at Leaders in Care.