Leaders In Care is excited to be partnering with a state-of-the-art hospital in Bristol which is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join its busy, friendly and inclusive team. As a Scrub Nurse in Bristol, you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £38,500, plus some excellent company benefits and annual bonus.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be supporting surgeons and the wider healthcare team to deliver various procedures in theatre.
To give you a snapshot of the role, if you were already working in this Bristol hospital as Scrub Nurse, these are some of the things you would have been doing this week:
- Undertaking pre- and post-operative observations
- Assisting with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- Supporting fellow staff members to ensure everyone contributes to the best of their ability
- Treating hospital residents as individuals, playing a pivotal role to ensure the best possible care
To apply for this theatre Scrub Nurse job in Bristol, you will need to be a Registered Nurse (RGN) or ODP Practitioner with current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration. Previous experience as a Theatre Nurse is preferable, but not essential. Equally important is the proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, with fast thinking skills that enable you to solve problems and make decisions under pressure.
In return, the Scrub Nurse will enjoy a benefits package including:
- Competitive salary and two annual bonus schemes
- Enhanced annual leave allowance of 33 days
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
If you are interested in applying for this Scrub Nurse job in Bristol, please click apply or contact Isma at Leaders in Care on 07309838533.