Leaders In Care
Leaders In Care is excited to be partnering with a state-of-the-art hospital in Coventry which is looking for a Scrub Nurse to join its busy, friendly and inclusive team. As a Scrub Nurse in Coventry you will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £34,680 p/a depending on your experience in theatres/scrub and ophthalmology.
This Theatre Nurse position is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week over 4 days – shifts 7:30-5:30/8-6.
Working with the newest modern technologies, you will be supporting surgeons and the wider healthcare team to deliver various procedures in theatre.
To give you a snapshot of the role, if you were already working in this brand new hospital in Derby as Scrub Nurse, these are some of the things you would have been doing this week:
- Undertaking pre- and post-operative observations
- Assisting with specialist procedures in the theatre room
- Supporting fellow staff members to ensure everyone contributes to the best of their ability
To apply for this theatre Scrub Nurse job in Coventry you will need;
- Registered Nurse (RGN) or ODP Practitioner
- Current NMC PIN or HCPC Registration.
- Experience working as a scrub nurse/theatre nurse
- Ophthalmic experience is desired
In return, the Scrub Nurse will enjoy a benefits package including:
- Competitive salary
- 2 annual bonus schemes
- Enhanced annual leave allowance of 33 days
- Private healthcare
- Ongoing clinical supervisions and development
If you are interested in applying for this Scrub Nurse job in Coventry please click apply or contact Kio at Leaders In Care on 0161 416 for further information.