We are looking for a Scrub Practitioner to work join a Theatre in a Private Hospital based in Central London. The role comes with a generous salary of up to £45,000 p/a and many excellent benefits. This is a full-time role covering a flexible shift pattern.
As their Scrub Practitioner, you will assist in the following specialities: General surgery; ENT; Gynaecology; Hepatobiliary; Neuro-spinal; Orthopaedic; Plastics; Robotic; Urology.
In your first few weeks in this Scrub Practitioner role, you can expect to:
- In partnership with all relevant healthcare experts, play the circulation role and promote a patient-centred approach to care.
- Complete scrub duties in accordance with policies and procedures, enhance quality control, and promote evidence-based practice.
- Perform all tasks professionally and competently, including mandatory surgical examinations before, during, and prior to wound closure.
- Organise, control, prepare, and manage the use of surgical instruments and medications for various surgical procedures.
To apply for this Scrub Practitioner, you will need to be a Registered General Nurse with valid NMC registration or ODP with active HCPC pin. You will also require:
- Proven track record of working within an operation theatre with relevant scrub procedures.
- You will need general scrub and circulating skills across a varied range of patient cases.
The incredible benefits package contains:
- Contribution Penion Scheme
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Season travel ticket loan
- Retailer discounts
- 33 days (including bank) holidays
To be considered for this role as a Scrub Nurse please send over your CV using this link or get in touch with Chloe at Leaders In Care 02038905025