Leaders In Care
Leaders in Care are looking to recruit a Senior Nurse to work as Sister on day shifts within a nursing home in Preston. The Home provides Residential Care, Spinal Nursing Care, Acquired Brain Injury, Complex Nursing and Palliative Nursing Care and has an excellent reputation in the area. We are looking for an RGN, RMN, or RNLD to work as Senior Nurse / Sister on day shifts, and there are full time contracts available working 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week.
You will be working alongside another Sister on day shifts, and the Clinical Nurse Manager. You will be managing a team of up to 16 nurses, working 3, 3.5 or 4 days a week; the role also includes some supernumery hours.
- Due to the complex conditions of residents, we are happy to hear from RGN, RMN or RNLD’s in the area.
- To apply for this role, you will have excellent clinical skills.
- Our client will offer you excellent training in the following areas – tracheostomy care, catheter care, syringe drivers, pegs and ng feeds, venepuncture, NIV, cough assist, deep tracheal suction and complex wound management.
What you’ll need to apply:
- A valid nursing qualification, as an RGN, RMN or RNLD nurse, with current NMC PIN
- An enthusiastic, compassionate and inclusive approach
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Previous experience working within a nursing home, complex care home, hospital, mental health service, or from a community nursing background
The salary as Senior Nurse / Sister is £20.16 per hour with on call supplement of £100 per weekend. The annual salary is £34,595 – £46,126. You will be on call 1 out of 4 weekends, which is shared with the other nursing Sister, the Clinical Nurse Manager and the Registered Manager.
Other benefits of this role include:
- Flexible working hours and holiday pay
- Excellent senior management support
- Enhanced Overtime rate
- Private healthcare scheme
- Free lunches and free parking
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free DBS checks
- Free uniform and free revalidation service
If you are a Registered Nurse in Preston and would like further details about this new Senior Nurse Sister’s post, please Apply, or contact Gemma at Leaders in Care.