Leaders In Care
Are you a Registered Nurse based in the Leicester area? Leaders In Care is working exclusively with an independent care home-based in Leicester that provides a great environment for nurses to develop and progress in their career.
This RN job has a highly competitive salary of £17.57 per hour, and you have the choice of working either part-time or full-time hours, days. This role offers the chance to work in a Quality focused Elderly Nursing home-based in Leicester. The Home is fully compliant with CQC and prides themselves on their staff’s longevity and rewards them for it.
If you were already in this Registered Nurse position, your responsibilities this week might have included:
- Leading, supervising and training the care team to ensure that service users receive the best possible care
- Ensuring comprehensive assessments are completed for all residents
- Making sure each patient has an individual care plan and risk assessment
To apply for this Registered Nurse position, you will need relevant nursing qualifications (RGN, RNLD or RMN) with a current NMC. You will also require at least six months’ post-registration experience in a hospital setting, and be able to prove the ability to work successfully in a clinical multi-disciplinary team.
In addition to a generous hourly rate that amounts to a salary of up to £37,175 p/a (based on working three shifts one week and four the next. This is a days only role), you will also enjoy:
- Paid breaks and handover time, and company sick pay
- Great overtime rates
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Hols (Increasing every year up to 30 Days)
- Management progression programme (including free NVQ’s up to Level 7)
- Specialist clinical courses, including dementia accreditations
If you are an RN with a passion for elderly care and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined in this advert to join this amazing team, please click APPLY or call Ryan on 0161 235 1643 to apply for this Registered Nurse job in Leicester.